- multi chamber cabinet made out of TIDAL’s proprietary cabinet material TIRALIT™
- 1 x 30 mm (1,2″) diamond tweeter (an exclusive Accuton TIDAL cooperation)
- 2 x 173 mm (7″) BCC long excursion low distortion midrange woofers (an exclusive Accuton TIDAL cooperation)
- 2 x 280 mm (10,5″) long excursion BCC subwoofers (an exclusive Accuton TIDAL cooperation
- 3 x 280 mm (10,5″) long excursion BCC passive radiators (an exclusive Accuton TIDAL cooperation)
- passive crossover network with ultra low tolerance components, exclusive use of costume tailored CAST Duelund-copper-capacitors and CAST capacitors, metalfilm-resistors, silver-carbon resistors, air-core-inductors, ultra low resistance bass-inductor
- passive crossover is microphonic and hermetically isolated in a separated chambers
- total weight of the passive crossover construction: 19 Kg / 42 lbs.
- adjustable diamond-tweeter curve (hard room-refections / soft room-reflections / adjustable curve at 7KHz and 13KHz)
- adjustable upper bass curve
- Variobass, passive adjustable in three settings (linear, gain A and gain B)
- excellent low level listening reproduction
- pure silver binding posts for perfect contact, isolated massive aluminum knobs on fiberglass isolation core
- adjustable bi-wiring / passive bi-amping / active bi-amping double-terminal
- special microfibre-cleaning cloth for maintenance
- owners manual book with signature from the TIDAL employee who build the speakers
- special 5-part TIDAL stainless steel isolators
- optional: 8 x trigger bars out of massive aluminum, black structured or high gloss polished, the position of the variofeet can be mounted in parallel or sloped back, both on the frontside and/or backside
- serial cabinet finish: original TIDAL piano lacquer in midnight black
- optional cabinet finishes: finest hand selected veneers in TIDAL’s original transparent piano lacquer.
- other finishes: on request
- the TIDAL Agoria is being delivered in 2 x ATA-flightcase, incl. all accessories inside
- nominal power handling: 200 / 1.000 VA
- nominal impedance: 4 Ohm
- recommended power amplifier: 30 watt and up. Very easy impedance load also for tube amps
- to use the whole enormous dynamic range of it and listening complex music also from time to time very loud we recommend > 200 watts at 4 ohm
- speaker dimensions: 163 cm x 31 cm x 60 cm / 64,2″ high x 12,2″ wide x 23,6″ deep
- dimensions with vario feet (from ground to top): 170 cm high / 67″ high
- speaker weight without packaging: 2 x 215 Kg / 2 x 475 lbs.
- shipping weight with packaging: 2 x 245 Kg / 2 x 540 lbs.
- shipping dimensions: 2 flightcases, each flight case is 182 cm length x 42 cm width x 72 cm height / 72″ length x 16,5″ width x 28″ height
|Tidal Piano lacquer: Midnight Black||£89,180|
|Tidal Piano Veneer Lacquer: Macassar / Cloud Macassar / Bubinga / Mahogany/ Rosewood||£95,550|
Each pair comes with x2 ATA-Transport Flight cases, 8 polished piano bars & isolator feet, performance crossover.