- multi chamber cabinet made out of TIDAL’s proprietary cabinet material TIRADUR
- 1 x 30 mm (1,2″) diamond tweeter (an exclusive Accuton TIDAL cooperation)
- 1 x 173 mm (7″) BCC midrange woofer with SCLG underhung neodymium motor (an exclusive Accuton TIDAL cooperation)
- 2 x 222 mm (9″) long excursion BCC woofer (an exclusive Accuton TIDAL cooperation)
- unique AEROTUNE-System, 2-times adjustable, makes it very flexible and uncritical in room placement.
- passive crossover network with ultra low tolerance components, exclusive use of costume tailored Duelund-copper-capacitors, metalfilm-resistors, silver-carbon resistors, air-core-inductors, ultra low resistance bass-inductor
- passive crossover is microphonic and hermetically isolated in a separated chambers
- total weight of the passive crossover construction: 16 Kg / 35 lbs.
- adjustable diamond-tweeter curve (hard room-refections / soft room-reflections)
- excellent low level listening reproduction
- extremly linear frequency response, excellent step response, optimised phase and group delay
- pure silver binding posts for perfect contact, isolated massive aluminum knobs on fiberglass isolation core, adjustable bi-wiring / passive bi-amping / active bi-amping double-terminal
- special microfibre-cleaning cloth for maintenance
- owners manual book with signature from the TIDAL employee who build the speakers
- special 5-part TIDAL stainless steel isolators
- optional: 8 x trigger bars out of massive aluminum, black structured or high gloss polished, the position of the variofeet can be mounted in parallel or sloped back, both on the frontside and/or backside
- serial cabinet finish: original TIDAL piano lacquer in midnight black
- optional cabinet finishes: the worlds finest hand selected veneers in TIDAL’s original transparent piano lacquer.
- other finishes: on request
- the TIDAL Contriva is being delivered in 2 x ATA-flightcase for the most safest transport
- nominal power handling: 200 / 400 VA
- nominal impedance: 4 Ohm
- recommended power amplifier: 30 watt and up. Very easy impedance load also for tube amps
- to use the whole enormous dynamic range of it and listening complex music also from time to time very loud we recommend > 200 watts at 4 ohm
- speaker dimensions: 126 cm x 27 cm x 48 cm / 49″ high x 11″ wide x 19″ deep
- dimensions with vario feet (from ground to top): 136 cm high / 53″ high
- speaker weight without packaging: 2 x 102 Kg / 2 x 224 lbs.
- shipping weight with packaging: 2 x 134 Kg / 2 x 295 lbs.
- shipping dimensions: 2 flightcases, each flight case is 148 cm length x 39 cm width x 61 cm height / 58″ length x 15″ width x 24″ height
|SUNRAY LOUDSPEAKER||Piano Black lacquer||£119,120|
|Tidal Piano Lacquer veneer||Macassar / Cloud Macassar / Bubinga / Rosewood / Mahogany||£131,950|
|TIDAL T1 SYSTEM||Piano Black lacquer||£226,590|
|Tidal Piano Lacquer veneer||Macassar / Cloud Macassar / Bubinga / Rosewood / Mahogany||£255,710|
TIDAL SUNRAY with silver crossover + T1-SUBTOWER + LPX active 4-channel crossover