Hans Ole Vitus’ statement stereo power amplifier. For anyone wanting pretty much the ultimate 2 channel amp this megalithic 125kg beast commands your serious attention. More Class A grunt than you can shake a stick at and if you went to Munich in 2015 plenty of these were dotted around everywhere making some pretty fine noises.
“One of the first things we were told, when we introduced the ideas behind the MP-S201, was – “Mission Impossible” – but for the Vitus Audio team of engineers and workers, such a statement is what brings out the teams enthusiasm and thereafter the hard work began.
While we maintain our “Signature” design, which we have achieved massive recognition for world wide, we have stepped it up a notch. Special tools were needed for even considering manufactoring this +125kg amplifier and it’s colossal size as we refuse to compromise on the fact that it is HANDMADE in Denmark.
While intended for being a stereo power amplifier, mono mode is made available too, should bi-amping be required.
1. 4.5KVA UI transformers with <2% loss
2. 1.200.000uF capacitor bank
3. Zero global negative feedback
4. 2mm thick boards with 105um copper on all layers
5. Digital control circuitry completely seperated with its own power supply starting with a seperate power cord
6. Intelligent Class A bias secures optimal working conditions for the outputstage at all time.
7. Modul based for future upgradability.
For the early listeners – the imidiate reaction was – “it has no peer” – how could we argue !