PRECISION MONITOR 4 – coming soon
£65,000 (polychrome, birdseye maple)
£74,750 (premium finishes)
£POA + Deep Gloss finish
1″ Concave Carbon/Glass Tweeter
3 1/2″ Concave Ceramic Dome Midrange
2 x 7.5” Nomex Kevlar Composite Cone Woofers
4 Ohms Nominal
24Hz to 50kHz
Recommended Amplifier Power:
25 to 400 Watts
Two Position Binding Post
44″ (112 cm) High
10″ (25 cm) Wide
16″ (41 cm) Deep
86 Pounds (39 kg each) each
- Proprietary Silent Inert Cabinet material/process
- Meticulous tracking of power response, amplitude response, phase response, and transient response for unparalleled ambience retrieval and natural tonality
- Purely pistonic wavefront generation with smooth open lobing characteristics
- Stored energy elimination (SEE) technology produces clear stable imaging and black backgrounds even under heavy SPL demands
- Entirely resistive and finite loading from 10Hz to 250KHz minimizing amplifier perturbation effects
- Advanced light weight driver diaphragm materials minimize energy storage and time-domain distortion.
- Each driver individually tested and matched for optimum performance.
- Smooth, wide polar response for superlative imaging capabilities.
- Moderate impedance characteristic allows for ideal interface with any amplifier.
- Crossover circuitry is hard-wired with surface-only conductors, eliminating deleterious sonic effects of printed-circuit boards.
- Proprietary all-phase crossover topologies
- Careful crossover control of all magnetic field interaction.
- Proprietary magnetics technology increases energy transfer and reduces noise floor.
- Constrained-mode damping system absorbs cabinet vibrations.