Introduced in 2009, Heritage stands are robustly constructed and delivered fully assembled to bring out the finest details in the best audio installations. Available in 3 and 4 shelf variations.
Heritage stands are handcrafted in the USA utilizing the highest quality materials, mortise and tenon construction and modern catalyzed finishes. Listening tests are critical to the design process and our quest for the best materials recipe.
Heritage stands ship fully assembled, crated in eco-friendly recyclable cardboard packaging. Custom configurations, wood species, stain and finish options are available.
Ask for assistance regarding special custom woods, customisation and designing the perfect BOX stand for your system.
STANDARD WOOD SPECIES / PRCING / MODEL NUMBER
• Quartered Sapele, Maple, American Walnut or Figured Anigre
• Available in 3-shelf and 4-shelf configurations
• Mortise and Tenon Construction
• Furniture Leveling Glides
• Catalyzed, durable finish
• Nickel-plated solid-brass cones w/ locking collars available as an accessory
• Available in custom sizes for a modest premium
• Available in special and hand picked woods at a premium
• Available with black piano shelving
HD3 standard dimensions – 67″ x 18″ x 25″ (wxdxh)
HD4 standard dimensions – 67″ x 18″ x 34.75″ (wxdxh)
HD3 standard shelf sizes – 10″ + 8″
HD4 standard shelf sizes – 10″ + 8″ + 8″
Full dimensions diagram PDF – download here